2014 Team NEO Year In Review
2014 was a great year for Team NEO athletes. There were a lot of personal bests and athletes trying new races and distances. Here is a highlight, not all races are listed.
Ironman distance events
- Ironman Arizona
- Lake Tahoe if it hadn’t been cancelled!
Half-Ironman distance events to name a few:
- Buffalo Springs
- Big Kahuna
- Surf City
Olympic & sprint triathlons:
- USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships
- Rev3 Knoxville
- Westchester Triathlon
- ITU World Championships
- Peru Triathlon National Championship <—And he won!!
- many more!
- XTERRA Brazil
- World Championships in Maui
- USA Time Trial National Championships
- Colorado crits, road races, and time trials
- Century rides and longer
Ultra-distance Mountain Bike
- Tour Divide!!
- A whole ton of 5ks, 10ks (including Bolder Boulder)
- Garden of the Gods 10-miler
- Diva Half Marathon (1st place winner!)
- Lincoln Marathon
- Boston Marathon
- JFK 50-miler
- North Face Endurance Challenge 50k
2015 has a lot of awesome events in store…
IM Coure d’Alene, IM Boulder, IM Arizona, IM Cozumel, IM Maryland and a big one… Ironman World Championships in Kona.
There will be plenty of 70.3s and more sprint & Olympic triathlons
Lots more 5ks, 10ks, half and full marathons, too.
On the Ultra-endurance side we’ve got some running
Badwater Cape Fear 50 miler, Salton Sea 80 Miler
And some long bike races:
More century rides and longer
Tahoe 100k Mountain bike
And even The Transcontinental Race
To everyone I’ve worked with this past year, thank you for letting me be a part of your endurance sport goals and dreams. I enjoy working with all of you! To everyone on Team NEO, I can’t wait to help you get you to new places in 2015!